Sunny Kaushal is an Indian film actor, model, and assistant director. He majorly appears in Hindi movies and web series as an actor.
Sunny Kaushal Biography & Wiki
Sunny Kaushal’s nickname is Sunny. He was born on 28 September 1989 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. Hence, his current age is 31 years. Sunny Kaushal’s Zodiac is Libra.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 10”|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Sunny Kaushal Family Members
Sunny’s father is Sham Kaushal, a Bollywood action director, and his mother’s name is Veena Kaushal, a homemaker. The Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal is his elder brother.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
Sunny Kaushal is unmarried. There was a buzz on media that Sunny Kaushal and Sharvari Wagh were dated each -other. But Sunny revealed that he is still single.
Education and School, College
After completing his elementary schooling study, Sunny enrolled himself at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India but later left it to learn acting.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, And Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Song||“Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Book||Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish Tripathi, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, And Naoko by Keigo Higashino|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, London, Paris, And Italy|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Reading, Playing Squash, And Gymming|
|Favorite Player||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Musical Instrument||Djembe|
|Favorite Color||Black, White, And Blue|
Sunny Kaushal’s filmography
Sunny Kaushal started his career as a theatre artist along with the actor Makarand Deshpande. In 2011, Sunny made his debut as an assistant director for Raaghav Dar in “My Friend Pinto.” He also works as an assistant director in the movie “Gunday” (2014). In 2016, Sunny debuted as an actor with the Bollywood film “Sunshine Music Tours and Travels Sunburn.” Also, in 2016, he made his digital debut with “Official Chukyagiri,” a miniseries by Arre. The audience in the Web series appreciated his acting. After that, in 2018, he also did another miniseries by Arre, named “Official CEOgiri,” which was a spin-off of the 2016 series “Official Chukyagiri.” In addition, sunny received national and popularity from “Gold” (2018) Movie.
Sunny Kaushal also acted in short films like “Love at First Sight” (2017) and “The Embrace” (2019). In 2020, Sunny acted in the “Bhangra Paa Le” Bollywood film as a lead role. Same Year he has done Web Series called “The Forgotten Army – Azaadi Ke Liye,” released on Amazon Prime Video on 24 January 2020. In 2020, he acted in a music album named “Taaron Ke Shehar,” with Neha Kakkar, sing by Jubin Nautiyal. “Hurdang” and “Shiddat” are two upcoming projects of Sunny.
Salary and Net Worth
Sunny Kaushal takes approximately ₹70 lakh per movie. So the estimated net worth of Sunny is ₹4 to 6 Crores.
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Sunny Kaushal
- Sunny was born in a Punjabi family with roots in Hoshiarpur, Punjab.
- His father came to Mumbai in 1978, and later, he became a famous action director in Bollywood.
- Sunny’s father had made it very clear that he won’t play any role to launch him in Bollywood.
- He joined ‘Barry John Acting Studio’ in New Delhi to brush up on his acting skills.
- Before making Sunny’s Bollywood debut, he auditioned for almost five years to play a good role in films.
- He loves buying stylish shoes and has a massive collection of shoes. Also, he is a cat lover.
- Sunny wanted to become an archaeologist.
- Since childhood, Sunny has been a die-hard fan of Hrithik Roshan.
- Sunny was born and raised in the chawl area of Malad in Mumbai when his father used to work as a stuntman. In an interview, Sunny said, “We used to stay in a 10/10 chawl in Malad. We studied in an ordinary school. We used to travel by bus till we finished college. My mother (Veena Kaushal) has made huge efforts to keep the family together. She’s the normal quotient in our home”.