Neelam Muneer is a Pakistani Actress and Model. She appears in Pakistani Films and Television Serials. Neelam is best known for her roles in Television series, including “Qaid-e-Tanhai“, “Dil Mom Ka Diya“, “Jal Pari” and “Meri Behan Maya” etc. She was nominated for IPA best actress public choice award.
Neelam Muneer Biography & Wiki
Neelam Muneer’s real name is Neelam Muneer Khan. She was born on 20 March 1992 in Swat, Pakistan but she was brought up in Karachi. Hence, her current age is 29 years. She belongs to a Muslim Family. Neelam’s Zodiac is Aries.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||167 cm|
|Height in meters||1.67 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
Neelam’s family details and father and mother’s name is not known currently. Her father died when she was three years old. Her mother raised Neelam Muneer and her three sisters as single parents. Neelam’s younger sister’s name is Tania Muneer Khan.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
She is currently unmarried and not dating anyone. Also, there was no kind of information about her personal life.
Education and School, College
When Neelam was in school she started modeling. She is a graduate. She has efficiency in different languages including Urdu, Sindhi, and English.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite color||Pink, White, Yellow|
|Favorite hero||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite heroine||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Hobbies||Reading, Driving, Travelling|
Neelam Muneer filmography
In 2010, Neelam acted in her first telefilm was Achay Ki Larki on Hum TV. Later she appeared in Main Tum Aur Imran Hashmi and Wafa Baloch Ki Bewafai, also on Hum TV.
Neelam made her film debut with the comedy film Chupan Chupai opposite Ahsan Khan, which was released in December 2017. She is a good dancer as well and also seen in popular singer Abrar ul Haq’s video song titled, “Ithe Rakh” and also was present at the grand concert with Singer in Lahore. She is also offered a Bollywood film but not yet handed over with the script.
Salary and Net Worth
Neelam Muneer is being paid Rs 1-2 lakh per week. As per media, her net worth is estimated to be around 10 Crores.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Facts about Neelam Muneer
- Neelam made her acting debut with drama series, Thoda Sa Aasmaan.
- She performed an item number in the film, Kaaf Kangana.
- Neelam portrayed the role of Ulfat in the highly acclaimed drama series, Dil Mom Ka Diya.
- In 2011, Neelam appeared in the Geo TV serials, Meri Behen Maya.
- In 2012, Neelam played the role of Zebunnisa/Zebu in the drama series, Ashk.
- She made her acting with Telenovela, Meri Subha Ka Sitara broadcast on Geo TV in 2013.
- In 2014, Neelam made her acting debut with the drama series, Arrange Marriage in which she played the role of Roshaney.
- In 2016, she played the role of Khushi in the drama series, Kesi Khushi lai kai aya hai Chand.
- Neelam played the leading role in social drama, Umm-e-Haniya in 2018, .
- In 2019, Neelam starred in the romantic-comedy film, Wrong No. 2 opposite Sami Khan.
- In 2019, Neelam appeared in Kahin Deep Jaley opposite Imran Ashraf.