Mugdha Godse is an Indian film actress and model who has appeared in many films. She took part in Femina Miss India 2004 contest and reached to semi-finals. She rose to fame with her role as Janet Sequeira in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Fashion (2008). She has walked the runway at many national and international ramps. With this content, you will know more about Mugdha Godse’s biography, age, body measurement, birthday, affairs, quotes, and movies.
Mugdha Godse Biography
- Real Name – Mugdha Godse
- Nicknames – N/A
- Birthday – July
- Age – 33 years
- Birth Place – Pune, Maharashtra
- Date of Birth – 26 July 1986
- Caste – N/A
- Profession – Actress, model
- Debut Movie – Fashion (2008)
- Hometown – Pune, Maharashtra
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hindu
- Sun sign – Leo
- Hobbies – Traveling
- Famous roles – Fashion (2008)
Mugdha Godse height, weight, and body measurement
- Height in centimeters – 170 cm
- Height in inches – 5’7’
- Weight in kilograms – 58 kg
- Weight in pounds – 127 lbs
- Body Measurements – 34-27-35
- Cup Size – 34B
- Bra (Breast) Size – 34 inches
- Waist Size – 27 inches
- Hip Size – 35 inches
- Shoe Size – (US)
- Dress Size – (US)
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Black
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Distinctive features –N/A
Mugdha Godse Qualification/Education
- School – Nutan Marathi Vidyalaya, Maharashtra
- College – Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce, Pune
- Degree – B. Com
Mugdha Godse family
- Father – N/A
- Mother – N/A
- Sister – Madhura Godse
- Brother – N/A
Mugdha Godse Affairs (relationship status)
- Rahu Dev (actor and model)
- Marital status – Unmarried
Mugdha Godse Favorite Things
- Favorite Actors – Amir Khan
- Favorite Actresses – Halle Berry, Sridevi
- Favorite Directors – Madhur Bhandarkar
- Favorite Food – Spicy food
- Favorite Films – Lagaan (2001)
- Favorite Singers – The Backstreet Boys
- Favorite Novels – The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Mugdha Godse Lifestyle
- Mugdha Godse residence – N/A
- Mugdha Godse car – N/A
- Mugdha Godse diet – N/A
- Mugdha Godse workout – N/A
- Mugdha Godse earnings/net worth – $3 million
Mugdha Godse latest news
Mugdha is in a live-in relationship with actor Rahul Dev who is 18 years senior to her.
Mugdha Godse hot bikini images
Mugdha Godse brand endorsements/advertisement
Mysore Sandal Soaps, Shuddhi Jewels, Close-Up, and Herbalife
Mugdha Music Videos
- Chhup Chhup Khade Ho (Times Music)
- Jab Chaye Mera Jadoo (Sony Music)
- Koka Tera Koka (T-series)
- Le Kar Hum Deewana Dil (Times Music)
- Main Tujhse Milne Aayi Mandir Jaane Ke Bahane (Times Music)
- Mauja Len De (T-series)
Mugdha Godse movies (latest/upcoming movies/trailers)
- 2008 – Fashion as Janet Sequeira
- 2009 – All the Best: Fun Begins as Vidya / Jhanvi
- 2009 – Jail as Maansi Pandit
- 2010 – Help as Pia Alves/Dia Alves
- 2011 – Oh God! Saare Hain Fraud as Pinky
- 2012 – Gali Gali Chor Hai as Amita
- 2012 – Will You Marry Me? as Sneha; Heroine as Rhea Mehra; Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns; and Satyagraha – Democracy Under Fire as Malini Mishra
- 2015 – Kaagaz Ke Fools as Nikki; Bezubaan Ishq as Suhani; Thani Oruvan as Shilpa (Tamil film); Ishq Ne Crazy Kiya Re
- 2019 – Sharma Ji Ki Lag Gayi (Bollywood romance drama), directed and written by Manoj Sharma; starring Krishna Abhishek, Tiku Talsania, Brijendra Kala, Mukesh Tiwari, Himani Shivpuri, and Hemant Pandey.
Mugdha Godse television
- Marathi Paul Padate Pudhe as Judge in 2011 on Zee Marathi
- Comedy Nights with Kapil as a guest in 2014 on Colors (TV channel)
- Khatron Ke Khiladi as a contestant in 2014 on Colors (TV channel)
- Power Couple as a contestant in 2015 on Sony Entertainment Television (India)
Mugdha Godse awards
- 2009 – Apsara Awards Best Female Debut for Fashion movie.
- 2009 – Mata Sanman Award for Best Debutant- Female for Fashion movie.
- 2010 – Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow – Female for Jail movie.
- Mugdha’s YouTube video on crashing a car and trying to escape created a controversy.
- She won the Gladrags Mega Model Contest and the Miss Body Beautiful title in 2000.
- She took part in the Ponds Femina Miss India 2004 contest.
- She also won the award for the Best National Costume as Miss India.
- She belongs to a middle-class family and is a vegetarian.
- She used to work in a gym before entering into the world of modeling.
- She knows Hindi, English, and Marathi languages.
- She was also involved in door to door marketing campaigns.