Mohit Raina is a versatile Indian television and film actor. Mohit Raina has started his career as a model. He is famous for his performance as a lead, in the popular television series Devo Ke Dev Mahadev, where he played ‘Lord Shiv’.Including this, he has also starred in Bollywood movies and Web Series. He first appears in the Grasim Mister India contest and qualified as one of the Top 5 contestants.
Mohit Raina Biography & Wiki
Mohit Raina’s nicknames are Mohit and MR. He was born on 14 August 1982 in Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India in a Kashmiri Brahmin family. Hence, his current age is 39 years. Mohit’s Zodiac is Leo.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||180 cm|
|Height in meters||1.80 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 11″|
|Weight in Kilograms||78 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||172 lbs|
Mohit Raina Family Members
Mohit’s father was Late P.L.Raina. His profession was medicine. His mother’s name is Sushma Kumara. She is a housewife.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
Mohit Raina was in a serious long-term relationship with Popular Television actress Mouni Roy during their show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.
Education and School, College
Mohit Raina did his schooling at “Kendriya Vidyalaya School“. After that, he completed his Graduation in Commerce from the University Of Jammu.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan,Denzel Washington,Sylvester Stallone and Shahrukh Khan.|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit Nene, Kajol, and Alia Bhatt.|
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal,Gajar ka Halwa,Kashmiri Pulao,Samosa and Mutton|
|Hobbies||Meditation,Playing Snooker,Reading and Gymming.|
Mohit Raina’s Career
Mohit Raina debuted his acting career with a science fiction show called “Antariksh” in 2004. He was also part of some television shows namely bhabhi in 2005, Chehra (Suspense Drama) in 2009 and Bandini in 2010, Ganga Ki Dheej in 2011. “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev” in the year 2011 was the most popular show in Mohit’s life. After this show, Mohit became one of the popular faces in the Hindi Television Industry. Some other shows of Mohit Raina were Mahabharat(Cameo) in 2013, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat in 2016. Till now his last popular television show was “21 Sarfarosh -Saragarhi 1897” in 2018.
He starred as Jai Kishan in the comedy film Don Muthu Swami in 2008. Recently he noticed his role as Major Karan Kashyap in the movie “Uri – The Surgical Strike” in 2019. He also did a cameo in the movie called “Good Newwz” in 2019. Mrs. Seriel Killer in 2020. His upcoming project is “Shiddat“.
Recently he noticed for his role “Kaffir“, a Web Series in 2019, “Bhaukaal” in 2020, “A viral Wedding” in 2020. Mumbai Diaries 26/11 and Bhaukaal 2 are the two most awaited web series of Mohit Raina.
Award And Recognitions
Mohit Raina has received many awards & nominations for his acting performance.
- In 2013, he received the Indian Telly Awards for the Best Actor (Jury) in a lead role for “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”. On the other hand in the same year, he also received Indian Television Academy Awards for the Best Actor in Negative Role for “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”.
- Similarly, in the same year, he also received Gold Awards for Steller Performance of the Year for “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”‘
- In 2014 he honored by the Big Star Entertainment Award for the Best Actor in a lead role for “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”
- Likewise in the year 2015, he added another feather on his crown by receiving Star Guild Award for the Best Tv Actor for the role of Lord Shiva in “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”.
- Afterward, Mohit Raina received Indian Television Academic Award for Best Actor – Drama for 21 Sarafarosh – Saragarhi 1897 in 2018.
- Furthermore, in 2019 he received the Indian Telly Award for the Best Actor (Jury) for 21 Sarafarosh – Saragarhi 1897.
Salary and Net Worth
Mohit Raina earned 1 lakh per day during his television days. He has an expected total assets of $2 million.
|House address||Mumbai, India|
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Facts about Mohit Raina
- Mohit Raina’s Weight was around 107kg in his younger days and lost 29 kg for modeling.
- In real life, he also is the devotee of “Lord Shiva“.
- Once Priyanka Chropa’s family showed their liking for Mohit to be her husband.
- He learned the “INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCE” form ‘KATHAK’, which is an integral part of his role as ‘Shiva’.
- Mohit Raina wanted to join the Indian Army but for his shortness of sight, he could not select for the Indian Army.
- Mohit is a very helpful person. He inspired various people through his charity. Also, He invites other people to do charity through his social media handle.
- He loves nature.
Mohit Raina Photos