Margot Robbie is an Australian actress and is known for her acting skills and the finest performances in Hollywood. She is also a film producer. Her debut movie was Vigilante and she caught all attention with her character of Naomi Belfort in the 2013 hit film The Wolf of Wall Street. She has been nominated for Academy Award for Best Actress nomination. With this content, read more Margot Robbie biography, age, body measurement, family birthday, affairs, quotes, and movies.
Margot Robbie Biography
- Real Name – Margot Elise Robbie (Nickname – Maggot)
- Birthday – July
- Age – 31 years
- Birth Place – Dalby, Queensland, Australia
- Date of Birth – 2 July 1990
- Debut Movie – Vigilante
- Famous roles – Naomi Belfort in the film The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Ethnicity – White
- Nationality – Australian
- Profession – Actress and film producer
- Religion – Christian
- Sun sign – Cancer
Margot Robbie height, weight, and body measurement
- Height – 168 cm in centimeters, 1.68 m in meter and 5’6” inches in feet
- Weight – 57 kg in kilograms and 126 lbs in pounds
- Body Measurements – 34-23-34
- Cup Size – B
- Bra (Breast) Size – 34 inches
- Waist Size – 23 inches
- Hip Size – 34 inches
- Shoe Size – 7 (US)
- Dress Size – 6 (US)
- Hair Color – Blonde
- Eye Color – Blue
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Distinctive features – Eyes
- School – N/A
- College – Somerset College, Mudgeeraba, Queensland
- Degree – Drama graduate
Margot Robbie family
- Father – Dough Robbie
- Mother – Sarie Kessler
- Husband – Tom Ackerley
- Children – N/A
- Siblings – Anya Robbie (sister) and Cameron and Lachlan Robbie (brothers)
Margot Robbie Affairs (relationship status)
- Marital Status – Married
- Affair – Actor Henry Aitken and director Tom Ackerley
Margot Robbie Hot Instagram pictures
Margot Robbie latest news
- Quentin Tarantino was irked by a question about Robbie’s limited role in his new film
- Brad Pitt Finds Rumors Linking Him To Margot “Rude”
Margot brand endorsement/advertisements
- Chanel, Calvin Klein, Nissan, and Richard Mille
Margot Robbie net worth
$26 million US dollars
Margot Robbie hot bikini images
Margot Robbie movies
- 2008 – Vigilante
- 2009 – I.C.U.
- 2013 – About Time and The Wolf of Wall Street
- 2015 – Z for Zachariah, Focus, Suite Française, and The Big Short
- 2016 – Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, The Legend of Tarzan, and Suicide Squad
- 2017 – Goodbye Christopher Robin and I, Tonya
- 2018 – Terminal, Slaughterhouse Rulez, and Mary Queen of Scots
- 2019 – Dreamland
- 2019 – Once Upon a Time in Hollywood; Fair and Balanced, and Birds of Prey
- 2020 – Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
- 2021 – The Suicide Squad, an American Superhero film
- 2022 – Babylon
Margot Robbie television
- 2008 – Review with Myles Barlow; The Elephant Princess, and City Homicide
- 2008–2011– Neighbours as Donna Freedman
- 2009 – Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation
- 2011–2012– Pan Am
- 2015 – Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite and Top Gear
- 2016 – Saturday Night Live
Nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress in ‘I, Tonya’ film and a nomination for the BAFTA Award for best actress in a supporting role in ‘Mary Queen of Scots (2018) film.
Margot personal quotes
On being a feminist
“I do, I do. But a couple of years ago I was almost scared to say I was because it had so many negative connotations, like: ‘If you’re a feminist, you hate men.’ I’ve been listening to a lot of TED Talks lately on new-wave feminism and it’s not about hating men, and men can be feminists too. My favorite definition of a feminist is ‘any person who believes in gender equality in a social, emotional, financial respect’, and that means Tom’s a feminist, I’m a feminist.”
On her passion for movies
“On the acting side, my favorite thing is when I truly lose myself in a scene, when I forget that I’m on a set. It’s only truly happened a few times in my whole career, where I’ve genuinely forgotten I was on a set, forgotten that I’m not that character, forgot that it wasn’t that time or that place. That’s the best feeling in the world. Better than skydiving; it’s like the most exhilarating thing to experience.”
Her family wanted her to quit acting and acting was not her goal.
She hired security after receiving threats for ‘Suicide Squad’.
Her early career included acting in commercials.
She started her own company LuckyChap Entertainment in 2017.
‘I, Tonya’ was her first leading role.
Red, white, and blue are her favorite colors.
She is a foodie and likes porridge with blackberries.