Chinese-American actress Leah Lewis rose to fame with her performances in films like Station 19 (2018), Charmed (2018), and The Good Doctor (2017). She got worldwide attention in 2020 for her role as Ellie Chu in Netflix’s new American coming-of-age dramedy The Half of It. Read more on Leah Lewis’s birthday, affairs, age, dating, biography, family, Instagram, body measurement, net worth, movies, etc.
Leah Lewis Age
Born on 21 February 1997, Leah is an emerging American actress. Since the age of four, she has been acting on the stage. This section discusses questions such as Lewis’s birthday, Leah Lewis’s age, and Leah Lewis’s birthplace.
- Birth Name – Leah Marie Liang Lewis
- Date of Birth – 21 February 1997
- Birthday – February
- Age – 23 years
- Birth Place – Shanghai, China
- Birth Sign (Zodiac) – Pisces
Leah Lewis biography
Born on 21 February 1997, Leah Lewis is a Chinese-American actress. Find here data on Leah’s biography including Leah Lewis’s age, religion, birthplace, profession, nickname, birthday, nationality, debut, and assignments she is associated with. This section tells you about “Lewis’s birthday,” “Leah Lewis age,” and “how old is Leah.” An American couple from Gotha, Florida, adopted her from an orphanage in Shanghai, China. The following is a brief introduction to Leah’s bio.
- Real Name – Leah Marie Liang Lewis (Nickname – Marie)
- Education – Olympia High School
- Debut Movie – Lullaby (2006)
- Famous for – Her performances in television shows and films
- Ethnicity – Chinese, American
- Nationality – American
- Profession – Actress
- Religion – N/A
Leah Lewis height, weight, and body measurement
Check facts here about Leah Lewis’s height, weight, and size of bust, waist, cup, bra, hip, shoe, and dress. Also, get answers to queries like “how tall is Leah Lewis,” “what is Leah Lewis’s weight,” and “what is Lewis’s size.”
- Height – 160 cm in centimeters, 1.6 m in meter and 5’3” inches in feet
- Weight – 51 kg in kilograms and 112 lbs in pounds
- Bra Size – 32 inches
- Cup Size – A
- Shoe Size – 7 (US)
- Dress Size – 2 (US)
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Brown
- Build – Slim
- Sexuality – Straight
- Tattoo – No
- Distinctive Features – Full lips
Leah family, affairs, dating (relationship status)
Find here informed data on Leah’s family, marital status, friendship, and her affairs. With this section, know about who is Leah Lewis dating and who is Leah Lewis’sboyfriend, etc. She has dated her actor Payson Lewis.
- Father – Lorraine Wenz Lewis
- Mother – Fred Lewis
- Husband/spouse – N/A
- Marital Status – Unmarried (Single)
- Boyfriend – Payson Lewis
- Siblings – Lydia Lewis, Cameron Lewis, Justine Cone, Vanessa
- Affair(s) – Yes
Leah Instagram pictures
Actress Leah Lewis has more than 44k followers on Instagram. The Indo-American actress Leah Lewis Instagram images are searched online. She is one of the top emerging celebrities on this photo-sharing platform.
Leah latest news
Netflix releases a new trailer for ‘The Half of It’ starring Lewis.
Leah Lewis net worth
Leah Lewis is an American actress known for a few television programs and films. Find here answers to questions like How rich is Leah Lewis, How much did Leah Lewis make, and What is Lewis’s net worth in 2020. Some online sites show Leah Lewis’s net worth as of April 2020 is estimated to be $800k. Her net worth in 2019 was $5k (US dollars).
- Lewis net worth in 2020 – $800k (US dollars)
- Source of wealth – Film and television
Leah movies/filmography/television shows
Leah has acted in various short films and television shows and is known for playing the character of Ellie Chu in the Netflix television series The Half of It. Find below a brief list of Leah Lewis films and TV programs (existing and upcoming).
- 2006 – Lullaby and Circumstance
- 2007 – Nanking and Gua zi
- 2020 – The Half of It as Ellie Chu and How to Deter a Robber as Heather Williams
Leah TV shows
- 2006 – The New Adventures of Old Christine and Paloozaville
- 2012 – Fred 3: Camp Fred and Madison High
- 2013 – The Voice
- 2015 – Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything
- 2016 – Best Friends Whenever
- 2018 – Playing Dead, Light as a Feather, The Good Doctor, Charmed, and Station 19
- 2019 – The Gifted and Nancy Drew
Leah awards and accolades
Nomination for two Young Artist Award and Young Entertainer Awards
Leah interview/personal quotes
On what is love?
“I do think as a society, and certainly in stories, it’s all romantic love—there seems to be this thing where you have to find the person you’re gonna marry, and once you do, your life is complete. If you don’t, then you will die alone. She adds, “But as I got older, I realized there’s much more nuanced than that. And that romantic love is certainly important—it’s no less important—but it’s not any more important than all these other forms.”