Jennifer Joanna Aniston, better known as Jennifer Aniston, is an American actress, producer, businesswoman, and philanthropist. Jennifer acted in film, television, and also Theater. As of 2018, Jennifer is one of the world’s highest-paid actresses. She is also the recipient of a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame” award.
Jennifer Aniston Biography & Wiki
Jennifer Aniston’s nicknames are Jen and Jenny. She was born on 11 February 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California. Her hometown is in Eddystone, Pennsylvania. Hence, her current age is 52 years. Jennifer’s Zodiac is Aquarius.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||164 cm|
|Height in meters||1.64 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 4”|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Hair Colour||Dyed blonde|
Jennifer Aniston Tattoos
- “11 11” inked on Left her wrist.
- “Norman” ( her dog name) on her right foot.
Jennifer Aniston Family Members
Jennifer’s father’s name is John Aniston, a Greek-born American actor, and her mother’s name is Late Nancy Bow, who was an American Actress. She has one elder maternal half-brother named John Melick and one Younger paternal half-brother named Alex Aniston.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Jennifer Aniston was in a relationship with the actor Tate Donovan from 1995 to 1998. After that, on 29 July 2000, she got married to Brad Pitt after two years of dating each – other, but after five years, they separated.
From 2008 to 2009, Jennifer had an on-off relationship with singer John Mayer. In May 2011, she again fell in love with actor, director, and screenwriter Justin Theroux. The couple got married on 5 August 2015 and divorced each other at the end of 2017.
Education and School, College
Jennifer did her schooling at Waldorf school. Later, she enrolled herself in Manhattan’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art & Performing Arts, where Jennifer joined the school’s drama society.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Telly Savalas and John Aniston|
|Favourite Films||Birdman of Alcatraz and Lisa and the Devil|
|Hobbies||Watches Bad Sex (2011-)|
|Favourite Car||Mercedes, Range Rover, and more|
Jennifer Aniston filmography
She got her first acting opportunity in 1988 through the film “Mac and Me,” but she grabbed the limelight with the 1993’s movie “Leprechaun.” Some hits films of Jennifer were “Office Spac” e (1999), “Girl” (2002),” Bruce Almighty” (2003), “Friends with Money” (2006), “The Break-Up” (2006), “Marley & Me” (2008), “Just Go with It“(2011), “Horrible Bosses” ( 2011), “We’re the Millers” (2013), “Cake” (2014), and “Dumplin” (2018).
Jennifer debuted on Tv with the show “Molloy,” but she got her breakthrough role in television through the NBC television sitcom “Friends” (1994–2004). In 1988, “Dancing on Checker’s Grave” became Jennifer’s debuted Theater show. She also featured some music videos, such as “I’ll Be There for You” (1994), “Walls (Circus)” (1996), and “I Want to Be in Love” (2001).
Award And Recognitions
- Jennifer Aniston received several awards for her hit TV show “Friends,” some of these were “Golden Globe Awards” in the category of “Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy” (2003), “Primetime Emmy Awards” in the category of “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series” (2003), and “Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards” in the category “Best Foreign Television Personality – Female” for four consecutive years(2001, 2002, 2003, & 2004).
- In 2014, she also received “People Magazine Awards” in the category of “Movie Performance of the Year – Female” for the movie “Cake.”
- Jennifer is also the recipient of a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame” award.
- On 14 April 2007, she also received “GLAAD’s Vanguard Award” for her contributions to increased visibility and understanding of the LGBT community.
Salary and Net Worth
Jennifer Aniston takes $8 million to $10 million per movie and $1.2 million per episode for her work in TV series. The estimated net worth of Jennifer is $240 Million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Fan Mail Address||Jennifer Aniston c/o Brillstein Entertainment Partners 9150 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 350 Beverly Hills, CA 90212|
Jennifer Aniston Controversy
- Jennifer split with Brad Pitt was in the news for a long, long time. It said that they broke because Jenifer didn’t want to have kids. But Jenifer denied it.
Facts about Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer’s parents split when she was nine years old.
- People magazine named Jennifer “The Most Beautiful Woman” in 2004 and 2016.
- Forbes listed her as the top 20 richest women in entertainment in 2007.
- Also, Men’s Health magazine voted her “Sexiest Woman of All Time” in 2011.
- Actor Telly Savalas was her Godfather.
- In 2013, Jennifer was named the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) ambassador for the Saks Fifth Avenue Key to the Cure campaign, which raises funds for the EIF Women’s Cancer Research Fund.
- In 2015, she supported Comic Relief, Inc. charity. She supported Clothes Off Our Back, Feeding America, EB Medical Research Foundation, Project A.L.S., OmniPeace, and the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network.