Ileana D’Cruz is an Indian actress and model known for her work in South Indian and Bollywood movies. Ileana was made her screen debut with Telugu Movie “Devadasu” in 2006 as Bhanu. Later, in 2012 “Barfi!” became her debuted Bollywood movie.
Ileana D’Cruz Biography & Wiki
Ileana D’Cruz’s nickname is Illu. She was born on 1 November 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and spent most of her childhood in Parra, Goa, India. Hence, her current age is 34 years. Ileana ‘s Zodiac is Scorpio.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in feet inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Ileana D’Cruz Tattoo
An inscription “Inspire” was written on her wrist.
Ileana D’Cruz Family Members
Ileana D’Cruz Father’s name is Ronaldo D’Cruzis, a mechanical draftsman whose mother’s name is Samira D’Cruz, a designer. She has three siblings, two sisters and a brother, an elder sister Farrah D’Cruz and a younger sister named Eileen D’Cruz. Ileana’s brother’s name is Rhys D’Cruz.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Ileana is unmarried. There was a buzz that she had an affair with Actor Prabhas. Later, there was a rumor that Ileana D’Cruz is having an affair with Shahid Kapoor while filming the movie “Phata Poster Nikla Hero” (2013). After dating Australian photographer Andrew Kneebone for several years, she broke up with him in August 2019.
Education and School, College
Ileana completed her schooling at St.Xaviers Higher Secondary School, Mapusa, Goa. Later she completed her graduation from the University of Mumbai.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, And Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kajol, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Salma Hayek|
|Favorite Film||Barfi, Devdas, And Notting Hill|
|Favorite Author||Sidney Sheldon|
|Favorite Color||White, Green, And Black|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, Chinese, And Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Photography, And Reading|
|Favorite Travel Destination||The Maldives, And Fraser Island in Australia|
Ileana D’Cruz filmography
In 2005, Ileana joined the Aruna Bhikshu Acting School in Hyderabad, Telangana, to nourish her acting skills. In 2006, she debuted through the Telugu film “Devadasu.” The film was commercially successful and grossed over 140 million. Her next Telugu film “Pokiri” became the highest-grossing Telugu film at the time. Ileana has established herself in Telugu cinema with hit movies such as “Rakhi” (2006), “Aata” (2007), “Jalsa” (2008), “Kick” (2009), “Shakti” (2011), Julayi (2012), and “Devudu Chesina Manushulu” (2012), etc.
In 2006, “Kedi” became Ileana’s debuted Tamil movie, and also in 2010, she debuted in a Kannada film ( Guest Appearance )named “Huduga Hudugi.” In 2012, Ileana made an entry in Bollywood through the film “Barfi!“. After that, She played the leading female roles in the films like “Phata Poster Nikhla Hero” (2013), “Main Tera Hero” (2014), “Happy Ending” (2014), “Rustom” (2016), Mubarakan” (2017), “Baadshaho” ( 2017), and “Raid” (2018), etc.
In 2021, Ileana debuted in the digital world with the movie “The Big Bull,” which released “Disney+ Hotstar.” “Unfair & Lovely” is her upcoming project. In 2017, She also acted in a music video named “Pehli Dafa.”
Award And Recognitions
Because of Ileana’s brilliant performance in the Indian film industry, she is the recipient of several awards, some of these are,
- In, 2017 Ileana D’Cruz received “Filmfare Awards South” in the category of “Best Female Debut” for the movie “Devadasu.”
- In 2013, she received “Filmfare Awards” in the category of “Best Female Debut” for the movie “Barfi!”.
- Later, in 2014, Ileana also received “Life OK Now Awards” (Life OK WOW Performance) for the movie “Main Tera Hero.”
Salary and Net Worth
As per sources, Ileana takes ₹2-3 Crore per movie, and her estimated net worth is $14 Million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- Ileana’s bold comments on sex created many controversies when she said, “Sex is a major relaxation to my body. It keeps me young, and I don’t mind talking about that in public”.
- She further attracted controversy in 2012 when film producer Mohan Natarajan registered a complaint against her for not returning the advance of ₹40 lakhs that she took from him.
Facts about Ileana D’Cruz
- Ileana D’Cruz was born to a Catholic father and Muslim mother.
- Initially, Ileana was very reluctant to take up modeling as a career. When she was 16 years old, she started modeling, and according to her, Ileanar’s first portfolio, which Marc Robinson created, was a disaster. After that, she walked the ramps for several popular fashion designers. She later did several TV commercial advertisements like “Electrolux”, “Emami Talc”, and “Fair & Lovely”, etc.
- She became the first Indian actress to get ₹1 crore as remuneration in the South Indian film industry.
- Rakesh Roshan saw her in an advertisement and took a major role in giving her a bright career.
- Even though Ileana was born in Mumbai and brought up in Goa, Ileana struggled with her Hindi speaking skills; when she was roped in for her debutante Bollywood movie, “Barfi.”
- She is a mint addict. She always carries mints with her.
- Ileana appeared on the cover of popular magazines like Verve, Man’s World, etc.,
- She also is a fitness freak.