Dheeraj Dhoopar is an Indian television actor and model. He began his career in 2009 with the show “Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg”. He became a well-known face with Prem’ in the TV serial “Sasural Simar Ka “and ‘Karan Luthra’ in the TV show “Kundali Bhagya”.
Dheeraj Dhoopar Biography & Wiki
Dheeraj Dhoopar ‘s nickname is Dheeraj. He was born on 20 December 1984 in Delhi, India. His current age is 36 years. Dheeraj’s Zodiac is Sagittarius.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 10”|
|Weight in Kilograms||66kg|
|Weight in Pounds||146 lbs|
Dheeraj Dhoopar Tattoos
- Thumb of Right Hand- 3 Arrows.
- Left Forearm- Loved
Dheeraj Dhoopar Family Members
|Father’s Name||Sushil Dhoopar|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Brother’s Name||Not Known(Two)|
Girls, affairs, spouse name
Dheeraj Dhoopar and Vinny Arora met on the sets of the TV serial “Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swag” in 2009. Since then, they started dating each other. After seven years of their relationship, the couple got married on 16 November 2016.
Education and School, College
After completing his elementary schooling study, Dheeraj Dhoopar did a specialization in Fashion Designing.
Favourites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Varun Dhawan, and Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Films||Pursuit of Happiness|
|Favourite Hobbies||Designing, Collecting Jackets, Shopping, And Watching Films|
|Favourite Foods||Pizza, And Chinese cuisine|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Destination||Munnar in India, London, And Maldives|
|Favourite Sport||Cricket, And Football|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
Dheeraj Dhoopar’s Filmography
After completing his studies, Dheeraj Dhoopar came to work in the Mumbai movie industry, and he started his journey through the modeling industry. He appeared in many television advertisements, such as “Parker“, “Dabur Honey“, “Samsung Galaxy“, “Videocon Mobile“, and “TATA AIG“. In 2009, Dheeraj made his Television debut as ‘Ansh’ in the Colors Television show “Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg“. After that, he also featured in Tv serials like “Behenein“(2010), “Mrs. Tendulkar“(2011), “Mrs Tendulkar“(2011), “Zindagi Kahe – Smile Please“(2011), and “Kuch Toh Log Kahenge“(2012). In 2013, Dheeraj grabbed the limelight through the Colors Television show “Sasural Simar Ka“, where he played the lead role of ‘Prem Bharadwaj‘.
After that, since 2017, Dheeraj Dhoopar started playing the leading lead role of ‘Karan Luthra’ in ZEE TV’s hit show “Kundali Bhagya“. He became very famous and a household name with this role. In 2019, he debuted as host by anchoring the finale of the singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa” on ZEE Tv, and later, Dheeraj also hosted the dance reality show “Dance India Dance” (2019). Dheeraj acted in some music videos, such as, “Viah Nai Karuana“(2020), “Mera Dil“(2020), “Humko Tum Mil Gaye“(2020), and “Jogiya“(2021).
Award And Recognitions
Because of Dheeraj’s brilliant performance in the Hindi Television industry, he receives several awards. Some of these were,
- In 2019, Dheeraj Dhoopar received “Gold Awards” in the category of “Best Actor (Popular)” for the show “Kundali Bhagya”.
- In 2019, He also received “Indian Television Academy Awards” in the category of “Best Actor (Popular)” for the show “Kundali Bhagya”.
- In 2021, Dheeraj was also honored with the “Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards” in the category of “Best Actor in Television Series” for the show “Kundali Bhagya”.
Salary and Net Worth
Dheeraj takes ₹1.25 lakh perper episode for his work in TV series, and his estimated net worth is around $1 Million – $5 Million.
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Dheeraj Dhoopar
- Dheeraj was the captain of his school’s cricket team.
- He got inspired for acting after playing the ‘May King’ role in a college play, and also, Dheeraj won a modeling contest in his college days and was offered a diploma course in fashion designing as a prize.
- Dheeraj wanted to become a ramp model, but he was not successful in that field because of his height. He then chose acting.
- He also loves jackets and has over 50 of them.
- Dheeraj has also featured on the cover of the ‘DE MODE’ magazine.
- Dheeraj admires Shah Rukh Khan a lot and considers him as his role model.
- He never leaves his home without his phone and wallet.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a fashion designer.