Deepak Adhikari or popularly known as Dev is a Bengali film actor, producer, singer, and film writer. He is one of the most popular actors in the Bengali film industry. He is also a Member of Parliament, representing the All India Trinamool Congress from the constituency of Ghatal. Dev is one of the highest-paid actors in Bengali cinema currently.
Dev Adhikari Biography & Wiki
Dev’s real name is Deepak Adhikari and his nickname is Dev and Raju. He was born on 25 December 1982 in a village named Mahisha near Keshpur, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India. Hence, her current age is 38 years. Dev’s Zodiac is Capricorn.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (approx.) in centimeters||185 cm|
|Height (approx.) in meters||1.85 m|
|Height (approx.) in feet inches||6’ 1”|
|Weight (approx.) in kilograms||85 kg|
|Weight (approx.) in pounds||187 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Dev’s father, Gurudas Adhikari, was working as a Caterer service provider. Dev’s mother, Mousumi Adhikari, is a homemaker. He has a sister named Deepali Adhikari.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
As per the media, Dev had a relationship with famous Bengali actress Subhasree Ganguly. Dev is in a serious relationship with Rukmini Maitra currently.
Education and School, College
Dev completed his schooling at Purushottam High School, Bandra, Mumbai, India. After that, He joined Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, Mumbai, India. He completed a Diploma in Computer Engineering and also completed a Diploma in Acting.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Favourite Actors||Raj Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna, Govinda, Abhishek Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Rukmini Maitra|
|Favourite Colours||Red, Blue|
Dev Adhikari filmography
Dev made his acting debut with the 2005 film Agnishapath. After that, he appeared in a movie named I Love You, directed by Ravi Kinnagi. The movie has a big financial success. He played a lead role in Shedin Dekha Hoyechilo with Srabanti Chatterjee. This movie was one of the biggest hits of 2010.
Dev has worked with Many Popular Bengali Actresses including Koel Mallick, Nusrat Jahan, Subhasree Ganguly, Srabanti Chatterjee, Payel Sarkar, Sayantika Banerjee & other popular celebs. He has acted in Many Bengali Superhit, Blockbuster & hit films. Dev popular films such as Premer Kahini, Mon Mane Na, Challenge, Paran Jai Jaliya Re, Dujone, Bolo Na Tumi Aamar, Le Chakka, Dui Prithibi, Paglu, Paglu 2, Khokababu, Challenge 2, Khoka 420, Rangbaaz, Bindaas, Yoddha: The Warrior, etc.
Moreover, Dev has his own production house namely “Dev Entertainment Ventures Pvt. Ltd”.
Apart from a brilliant actor, Deepak Adhikari is also a Member of Parliament. He won the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections as a Trinamool Congress candidate from the Ghatal constituency.
Awards & Recognitions
Dev has received many awards & Nominations for his acting performance.
- He received 5 Anandalok Awards.
- Furthermore, he got 3 Star Jalsha Entertainment Awards.
- Also, he received 5 Tele Cine Awards.
- He was awarded 3 Kalakar Awards.
- Moreover, he got Star Ananda Shera Bangali awards in the STAR Ananda Shera notun Protibha Award category.
- He was also awarded the Big Bangla Movie Awards in Big Bangla Movie Award for Best Actor of the decade.
- Also, he received 2 Zee Bangla Awards.
- Dev was awarded Tollywood National Award.
- Additionally, he got2 Filmfare Awards East.
- Furthermore, NABC International Bangla Film Award in Best Actor category in 2017.
Salary and Net Worth
Devis taking 90 lakhs – 1.5 crores per movie as salary. He is one of the highest-paid Bengali actors with a net worth of over ₹15 crores.
|House address||29B, Tower No 4, South City 375, Prince Anwar Shah Road Kolkata-700068|
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts About Deepak Adhikari
- Dev spent his childhood with his uncle in the town Chandrakona, West Bengal along with his sister.
- During his school summer”s holidays, he had watched the shooting of the movie “Prahaar: The Final Attack” (fame Nana Patekar) with his father.
- Sometimes he had even washed plates and served food when his father is busy with another work of catering in his childhood days.
- He started his career in 2004 as an observer on the set of the Bollywood movie “Taarzan: The Wonder Car“.
- Furthermore, He learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Academy, Mumbai.
- He won various awards and names in nominations for the best actor.
- Also, In 2013, he was listed at the top in “Calcutta Times Most Desirable Men“.
- He has also been a mentor of “Dance Bangla Dance” (Bengali dance reality show), replacing Mithun Chakraborty.
- Dev is a supporter of various brands such as “Vivel-ITC Limited”, “Royal Stag”, “Shricon TMT Bars”, “Bakefresh Biscuits” and many more.
- He used to love animals and thus has a rabbit.