Anushka Sharma is an Indian Film Actress, Model, and Film Producer. She is a very popular Bollywood Film Actress. She is currently one of the leading & commercial successful and one of the Highest-paid actresses of Bollywood. Furthermore, Anushka Sharma has received several accolades including one Filmfare Award from Seven Nomination. She was made her debut with Shahrukh Khan blockbuster Hit film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008), which won her Filmfare Best Actress Award. She had her biggest commercial successes with the roles of a television reporter in the religious satire PK (2014) and a wrestler in the sports drama Sultan (2016), both of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films.
Biography & Wiki
Anushka Sharma’s nickname is Anu and Nushie. She was born on 1 May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. Hence, her current age is 33 years. Anushka’s Zodiac is Taurus. She basically belongs to Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh but she grew up in Bengaluru and now she is settled in Mumbai.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Centimeters
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
Anushka’S father, Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma, is an army officer. Her mother Ashima Sharma, is a homemaker. Her brother’s name is Karnesh Sharma who is working in the Merchant Navy. She was raised in Bangalore.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Anushka Sharma is Married to Cricketer Virat Kohli on 11 December 2017. Actress Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have affair for a long time and they got married in December 2017. Before that, Anushka had affairs with Zoheb Yusuf when she came to Mumbai and started her modeling career. Also, She dated Ranveer Singh during the shooting of Band Baaja Baaraat in 2010.
Education and School, College
Anushka Sharma was educated at the Army School, Bengaluru. She was a topper in school. She had received a degree in arts from Mount Carmel College in Bangalore. Anushka completed her Master’s Degree Program in Economics through correspondence.
Favourite Things and Hobbies
|khichdi — a soup with onions and tomatoes as a base, Kakori Seekh Kebab
|Shah Rukh Khan
|Chanda Re Chanda Re
|Range Rover Vogue SUV
|‘Open’ by Andre Agassi
|White, Grey, Black, Navy blue
|Favorite Movie Bollywood Films
|Jab We Met, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Chak De! India and Dil Se
|Favorite Hollywood Films
|The Shawshank Redemption, Life Is Beautiful, In the Mood for Love, Fish Tank
|Ralph Lauren Blue, Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue
|The Himalayas, Goa
|Samarpan in Bengaluru, Café Piccolo in Bangalore
Anushka Sharma filmography
She was made her debut with Shahrukh Khan blockbuster Hit film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008), which won her Filmfare Best Actress Award. She had her biggest commercial successes with the roles of a television reporter in the religious satire PK (2014) and a wrestler in the sports drama Sultan (2016), both of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films. Anushka Sharma’s other commercially successful popular movie is Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012), NH10 (2015), Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016), Sanju which is Sanjay Dutt Biopic (2018), etc.
|Sui Dhaaga: Made in India
|Jab Harry Met Sejal
|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
|Dil Dhadakne Do
|Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola
|Jab Tak Hai Jaan
|Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl
|Band Baaja Baaraat
|Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Salary and Net Worth
Anushka’s immovable property amounting to Rs.107 crore. Her annual income is Rs 29 crore from movies and various brand endorsements. She asked for Rs.10-12 crore for the movie. Anushka owns many expensive cars like a black Range Rover Sport SUV, a black Mercedes, and two luxury cars from brands like Audi and BMW. She owns a 3BHK flat at Panch Vatika in Yari Road. Furthermore, she has 3 BHK Apartment Badrinath Towers, Andheri, Mumbai.
|Badrinath Towers, 20th Floor, Seven Bungalows, Andheri, Mumbai. 3BHK flat at Panch Vatika apartments in Yari Road.
|She didn’t like to share her Phone number publicly.
Facts about Anushka Sharma
- Anushka started her modeling career at the Lakme Fashion Week as a model for Wendell Rodricks’s Les Vamps Show.
- Her first ramp walk was at the age of 15.
- She late riser and like to have an egg and a glass of fresh juice for breakfast
- Anushka works out four times a week and has a personal trainer.
- Anushka is a beer drinker.
- While paying her homage to Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on Twitter, she misspelled his name as “ABJ Kalam Azad”. After it, she criticized Twitter, and she deleted that tweet and posted another one, which was again wrong as she wrote “APJ Kalam Azad”. At the third attempt, she finally tweeted it correctly, i.e. “Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam”.
- There was a rift in her relationship with Virat Kohli for a while in early 2016. If reports are to be believed, then the reason behind it was that Virat invested a good amount of money in Anushka’s film Bombay Velvet, which unfortunately failed at the box office. And, when Virat asked about the money loss to Anushka, she felt upset. Virat even unfollowed her on Twitter and Instagram, but after a few months, they got back together.
- Apart from acting, Sharma supports many charities and causes. She walked the ramp to support Shabana Azmi’s Mijwan Welfare Society, an NGO that helps empower women.
- She supports various charities and causes, including gender equality and animal rights, and is the co-founder of the production company Clean Slate Films.