Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress, dancer, singer, and model who works in the Indian film industry, especially in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam movies. She debuted with the Malayalam film “Prajapathi” in 2006. She grabbed the limelight with her stunning performance in the 2011 romantic thriller film “Yeh Saali Zindagi.”
Aditi Rao Hydari Biography & Wiki
Aditi Rao Hydari ‘s nickname is Aditi. She was born on 28 October 1986 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Hence, her current age is 34 years. Aditi’s Zodiac is Scorpio.
Aditi Rao Hydari Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 5”|
|Weight in Kilograms||52 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||115 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Aditi Rao Hydari Family Members
Aditi Rao Hydari’s father’s name is Late Ehsaan Hydari, and her mother’s name is Vidya Rao. She is a well-known classical singer and specializes in Thumri and Dadra genres. Aditi Rao Hydari belongs to two royal lineages: Sir Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari and Raja J. Rameshwar Rao of erstwhile Raja of Wanaparthy family.
From her paternal side, Aditi is the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari, former “Prime Minister” of Hyderabad state (colonial India), and the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, former “Governor” of Assam. From her maternal side, she is the granddaughter of Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the administration of Wanaparthi state during colonial India. Shanta Rameshwar Rao, a much-respected educationalist in Hyderabad, the founder of Vidyaranya school and the publishing house Orient Blackswan. Aditi’s maternal first cousin is Kiran Rao(Filmmaker), and actor Aamir Khan is her brother-in-law.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Aditi met Satyadeep Mishra, a civil servant, and lawyer, and later became an actor when she was 17. At the age of 21, Aditi married Satyadeep Mishra. Aditi had kept their marriage under wraps, but their marriage didn’t last, and eventually, they divorced in 2013.
Later, She was romantically linked with the actor Farhan Akhtar with whom she worked in the 2016 film “Wazir.” It speculated that she was the reason for Farhan Akhtar to end his 16-year long marriage with Adhuna Bhabani. But, she is currently unmarried and not dating anyone.
Education and School, College
Aditi started her stint with dancing at the early age of 6, and she became a student of the noted dancer named Leela Samson. She completed her school-level education at Rishi Valley School in Madanapalle. After that, she attended the prestigious Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi and obtained her graduate degree.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, And Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Dia Mirza, And Richa Chadha|
|Favorite Film||Disney ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan’s Labyrinth, And Love Actually|
|Favourite Directors||Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L Rai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, And Mani Ratnam|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Coke Studio|
|Favourite Food||Hot chocolate fudge, Charu with chawal, And Neyi avakaya annamamman|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, And Doing Yoga|
|Favourite Destination||Turkey, London|
|Favourite Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favourite Perfume||Floral fragrances|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sanjay Garg, And Bibhu Mohapatra|
|Favourite Restaurant||Busago in Mumbai|
|Favourite Car||Ford Endeavour|
Aditi Rao Hydari filmography
Aditi Rao Hydari began her career as a dancer when she became a member of Leela Samson’s Bharatanatyam dance crew “Spanda.” In 2006, she debuted with a Malayalam movie named “Prajapathi,” and later in the next year, in 2007, she also debuted in a Tamil movie through “Srinagar.” Although Aditi’s debuted film in Bollywood was “Delhi 6” (2006), she got recognition for her role in the movie “Yeh Saali Zindagi” (2011). Since then, she has featured regularly in Bollywood playing the lead, supporting or cameo roles in films such as “Rockstar” (2011), “Murder 3” (2013), “Boss” (2013), “Khoobsurat” (2014), “Guddu Rangeela” (2014), “Wazir” (2016), “Bhoomi” (2017), “Padmaavat” (2018). In 2014, Aditi had a Special appearance in the song “Loot Liyo Mohe Shyam” in a Marathi film named “Rama Madhav.” Later in 2018, “Sammohanam” become debuted Telugu movie of Aditi’s career.
Aditi had two OTT released on “Amazon Prime Video” in 2020, which were the Malayalam film “Sufiyum Sujatayum” and Telugu film “V.”
In 2021, She also had three Hindi movies, which were released on “Netflix,” which were “The Girl on the Train,” “Ajeeb Daastaans,” and “Sardar Ka Grandson.” Her upcoming projects are “Hey Sinamika “(Tamil) and “Maha Samudram “(Telugu, And Tamil). Aditi also did playback singing for the Hindi version of the song “We Are Family” for the Hollywood animation film “Ice Age 4: Continental Drift“. Later in 2020, She has also sung a Tamil song(Kaathodu Kaathanen) for the upcoming movie “Jail. “
Award And Recognitions
- In 2012, Aditi received “Screen Awards” in the category of Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) for the film “Yeh Saali Zindagi.”
- Later in 2017, She also received “Asiavision Awards” (Best Actress) for “Kaatru Veliyidai.”
- In 2019, Aditi also got two awards for her debuted Telugu film, named “Sammohanam,” which were “Zee Cine Awards Telugu” (Best Debut-Female) and “TSR-TV9 Awards” (Special Jury Award).
- Furthermore, in 2019, She also received “International Indian Film Academy Awards” in the category of Best Supporting Actor (Female) for the “Padmaavat” movie.
Salary and Net Worth
Aditi takes ₹60-70 lakh per film. The estimated net worth of Aditi is $7 Million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- In 2015, on Indian “Independence Day,” Aditi posted a “Salute Selfie.” But, it got her into trouble as people criticized her for insulting the nation by saluting the left hand.
- Later, in May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show event in Noida, but on her way to the venue, the traffic police caught her driving her car on the wrong side of the road.
- In 2016, Aditi further attracted controversy for the rumors that the reason behind Farhan Akhtar’s divorce from Adhuna Bhabini was due to his closeness to his “Wazir” co-star Aditi Rao Hydari.
Facts about Aditi Rao Hydari
- Aditi’s father was a Bohri Muslim while her mother is a Hindu by birth, is a practicing Buddhist, and a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore, half-Telugu. She is thus of mixed lineage – Bohri, Chitrapur Saraswat, and Telugu.
- Her parents separated when she was two years old. Her mother moved from Hyderabad to New Delhi and managed her family business from there.
- Aditi’s father remarried, but her mother remained single.
- She spent her childhood in both Hyderabad and New Delhi.
- Aditi’s father died in 2013.
- She married Satyadeep Mishra at the age of 21 but kept the marriage a secret when she debuted in Hindi cinema. Although they were separated, they remain close friends and have kept in touch over the years.
- Aditi worked as a part of Samson’s dance group, “Spanda,” teaching students and traveling through India and abroad to perform in stage events.
- She shared 22 kisses with co-star Arunoday Singh in the film “Yeh Saali Zindagi” (2011).
- Aditi is a selfie queen and loves taking her picture.
- She is a pet lover, especially of dogs and cats.
- Aditi is a member of PETA.
- Alongside her acting career, she has appeared in several television commercials. Aditi has also been the ambassador for brands such as “Close Up,” “Airtel,” “Manyavar,” “Maya Jewels,” “Reliance Big T.V.,” “Platinum Love Brands,” and “Anita Dongre Summer 2016 Collection” etc.
- In “Rockstar” (2011) movie, director Imtiaz Ali’s first choice was Aditi for the role of “Heer Kaul,” but later, he decided to cast newcomer for that role. After two months, she signed Aditi to play a supporting role, television reporter “Sheena” in the same movie.